Jammu: A serious accident was averted at Udhampur bus stand in Jammu on Saturday night. There was a sudden fireplace in a bus parked there within the night. Fortunately, the fireplace division arrived on time on the spot and an enormous accident was averted.
A fireplace broke out all of a sudden in a bus parked within the bus stand of Udhampur district of Jammu at round 6 pm on Saturday. Earlier than anybody might perceive something, the bus began burning and burning, and the entire bus stand was stirred up. All of the buses and different automobiles parked across the bus stand hurriedly exited the bus stand. By the point somebody might perceive one thing, the flames of the burning bus might be seen from many kilometers away.
Udhampur bus stand is a congested bus stand and there are numerous dhabas, radia and customary folks together with automobiles. As quickly as this bus caught fireplace, all of the folks began working from the bus stand. Fortunately, many automobiles of the fireplace division arrived on the spot and the fireplace was managed and any main injury was prevented.
It’s price noting that behind the place the place this bus was standing, there are numerous dhabas during which many cylinders have been saved for cooking, if this hearth escalated, then nobody might have prevented a significant accident. In accordance with the first data, the driving force of this bus was sitting on this bus and cooking meals on a small cylinder, after which all of a sudden a hearth broke out on this cylinder which wrapped the entire bus, at current, the fireplace has been fully managed.
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir’s daughters are coming ahead to do two arms with terrorists