new Delhi: Fowl flu has been confirmed in 10 states of the nation. Specimens of hen flu an infection have been present in Kerala, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand and Maharashtra. Now in Jharkhand, the potential for outbreak of hen flu has elevated.
District Animal Husbandry Officer of Dumka, Dr. Awadhesh Kumar Singh mentioned that on the data of the villagers, he together with the crew reached Pokharia village the place 40-50 birds had been discovered useless. Samples of birds have been despatched to Ranchi for examination. Solely after investigation, will probably be recognized whether or not these birds have died on account of hen flu or there may be another motive for his or her dying. That is the primary case of dying of birds within the herd in Dumka district.
The Heart has additionally directed the states to make sure satisfactory storage of PPE kits and different essential tools for the motion of killing birds. On the similar time, the Delhi authorities on Monday banned the sale of rooster from exterior the town after geese had been discovered contaminated with hen flu in Sanjay Lake.
What’s the state of contaminated states
- About 200 birds together with a number of crows have been discovered useless in Dehradun and Rishikesh in Uttarakhand. 165 birds have been discovered useless in numerous components of Dehradun, out of which 121 crows have been discovered useless in Bhandari Bagh space alone.
- In Shahjahanpur and Ballia districts of Uttar Pradesh, contemporary incidents of dying of birds of various species have been reported below suspicious circumstances. Vigilance has been elevated within the state to forestall this flu.
- The deaths of varied birds in Parbhani, Mumbai, Beed and Dapoli in Maharashtra have been confirmed by avian influenza based mostly on the take a look at report of the laboratory of Bhopal.
- In Surat and Vadodara districts of Gujarat, hen flu has been confirmed in each the districts after samples of useless crows had been discovered to be contaminated with avian influenza.
- After the hen flu was present in some birds useless in Kanpur Zoo, the Lucknow Zoological Administration has closed its hen enclosure for guests. The change program of birds has additionally been quickly suspended.
- Based on the report acquired from Bareilly in UP, the investigation of hen samples in IVRI has been began on a conflict footing from Monday. About 1200 samples are estimated to be examined in a day.
- 371 extra birds died in Rajasthan. 15 districts of the state are affected by hen flu. Animal Husbandry Division spokesman mentioned that because of the dying of 371 birds within the state on Monday, the dying toll of birds has reached 3321 within the state up to now.
- Fowl flu an infection has been present in samples of crows and wild birds from 18 districts of Madhya Pradesh. About 1500 crows and wild birds have died within the state since 26 December. Round 600 hens saved in meat retailers in three districts of Indore, Neemuch and Agar Malwa have been killed and buried.
No scientific report of hen flu in people
The Heart on Monday requested the states to not shut the cock markets and prohibit the sale of poultry merchandise as no scientific experiences of hen flu an infection in people have been revealed. Animal Husbandry Minister Giriraj Singh mentioned that there is no such thing as a scientific report of hen flu transmission in people and there’s no must panic.
He mentioned that motion is on to kill birds within the affected areas. Additionally mentioned that preventive vaccine is accessible for hen flu within the nation.
learn this also-
Fowl Flu: Municipal Company informed lodges and eating places – Don’t feed roasted rooster, it’s inflicting harm
4 birds killed, labs despatched to Jaipur zoo amid rising hen flu menace